Saturday, March 06, 2004

Well, today I should be working out and dieting, but I already consumed a Mocha Latte and a Cinnamon Crunch bagel from Bread Co., my vice. Perhaps I will do better later today. I have a ton of grading to do, as my quarter grades will be due Monday, March 15th, of course, the Monday after my illustrious 38th birthday. I almost made myself 39 in a conversation with my sister this morning. We shared stories and solutions about our dreaded eczema. My hubby started laughing about the "hand" box my sister covets - a box of medications and solutions she guards with her life. The eczema on my finger is so bad my students don't want me to hand out papers for fear of "getting" something! :-) If they just knew that **STRESS** makes the flare-ups worse! Well, today I should get going - I have to take pants to the tailor, deposit my tuition reimbursement check, get some new pillows for the bed, buy cat food, and pick up prescriptions. I really need to get my transcript from Webster so I can finish the process at Rockwood. And I need to peg my hubby to show me how to get my images hosted. Not to mention, the reading I have to do in Growing Up Gifted for my survey class. Hopefully, I'll find my creative literary magazine downstairs and begin writing creatively, once again! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Because we don't want spam or hurtful comments, your comments are moderated! Check back shortly to see when they are approved. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :-)