Monday, July 18, 2005

Well so far so good....

This foray into blogging has gone well for me. I am glad I am doing something for me. I do not write anything here for educational or entertainment purposes. I am blogging for my sake. If anything here offends others or doesn't seem up to par, sorry - this is my space. I hope to diversify, branch out, and grow, in my abilities to release a lot of my feelings, dream, hopes, and aspirations, but until then, this has been a huge leap of faith for me. I'm glad I did it, but I'm not going to justify why and how I am blogging and what I blog about. This space used to be private for a long time, with no comments enabled. To open those features up has been a good step for me, but I'm glad I'm able to respect others' space as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Because we don't want spam or hurtful comments, your comments are moderated! Check back shortly to see when they are approved. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :-)