Monday, January 26, 2009

Yeah! We're on the air!


So....I have returned to broadcasting....

What? You might ask...you thought I was a teacher.

Well, I've made two great friends on tudiabetes.com, and we are now doing a podcast.

Mike Lawson is incredibly talented - and he works with kids in learning how to access and produce digital media - way to go! I love his casual wit and humor.

Landileigh Nelson is so very informed and intelligent on the issues, and she and I stay up late talking some nights.

I'm so fortunate to have found these two new friends and recorded this podcast.

But we need listeners - so hop on over, and subscribe!

See ya on iTunes or on http://www.sweettalk.org every Monday for our Sweet Talk podcast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Because we don't want spam or hurtful comments, your comments are moderated! Check back shortly to see when they are approved. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :-)