Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh Muh Gawd....ready to party?????

Ok – everyone who has been following this drama:

I HAVE A SINK!!!! Ok – before you break out the champagne – don’t yet – it’s not installed yet.




It’s sitting in the laundry room placed where it’s going to be connected – and hubby says TODAY!




He says at breakfast – do you want a short or long faucet.




OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - I almost pissed my pants!




It’s there – it’s just not connected…..




Now…as with everything – for example, when I first met him – like a month into our relationship, I said I needed to put a speakers for my nice new Kenwood stereo in my oil-guzzling, smoking Honda CVCC (yeah, like a 1979), and he says – OHHHH, I can do that for you! So I ask him how long it will take – he waves his hand and me and guffaws – oh, bout an hour…...SIX HOURS LATER and my doors are off my car, taken apart, I tell him I’ve got to go to work sometime! He does get it done, but it was a rigamorole.




This will be the sink saga, too – as almost 20 years later, it’s the predictable problem-solving pattern of my DH.




But I will hug him when he finally does get it in….and I’m sooooo close I can taste it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Because we don't want spam or hurtful comments, your comments are moderated! Check back shortly to see when they are approved. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :-)